May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you’re wonderful, and don’t forget to make some art — write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself.
– Neil Gaiman
1. In case you didn’t know Neil Gaiman is one of my fave writer.
2. This poem/wish is from last year. He read it live somewhere I forgot. In Sydney I guess.
3. I posted this before on my tumblr.
4. Yes I have tumblr. everyone has tumblr. even obama, and also Neil Gaiman.
5.Tumblr has the most beautiful themes among blogging site i know. And very simple to use.
6. I don’t really post there though. Sometimes I reblog other people post.
7. But mostly I love seeing beautiful pictures and inspiring quotes pop up on my dash, and collect them up on my likes
8.And, yes I use those pictures and quotes to ‘decorate’ my blog here… :)