So’ I’ve been neglecting this blog for a month now. And I feel bad about it. Since I’m the one who put my self in this post a week challenge, and now I realize I have been skipped 4 posts. But I didn’t want to let this blog not updated any longer, so I’m just going to post random things.
Random picture i found on internet
13 random things I could think right now.
- We’re still in July, So it’s still my birthday month 🙂
- Based on Hijriah calendar (lunar islamic calendar) my birthday is tomorrow 🙂
- Tomorrow is 1st Ramadhan 1432H. As most Moslem does I will start fasting month tomorrow.
- For 30 days we’re not allowed to eat or drink or have sex during the day. (We’re only allowed to do those things during the night: after sunset and ended before sunrise)
- These last few days Jakarta was very hot, I feel like living in the oven. I just hope I can survive the day without drinking water… it’s usually the hardest part from fasting on hot day.
- Fasting sometimes hard, but it probably my favorite Islamic ritual, because it’s about believing yourself. That you can survive suffering. Isn’t that walk through suffer makes us stronger?
- On fasting: We can actually eat when nobody sees us, and tell people a lie that we’re on fasting. But fasting is never for other people, fasting is for only our selves. So, Happy Fasting to me! 🙂
- About the book I’m writing: I thought I was finish, but then I found many things still needs to be fixed, so I’m still working on it… And I’m very exciting about it. I’m expecting to finish it before fasting month ended.
- But I’m worrying about my writing schedule, and the ritual: never ending tea while writing/Or coffee
- I hope I can survive writing and thinking without drinking caffeine.
- Damn no Glee 3D Movie scheduled on Indonesian Theatres? Yes, I am Gleek
- Actually it’s almost a year since Indonesian’s theaters lack of foreign film. It’s because the importer didn’t pay taxes for years so Indonesian authorities banned all import movies … Why oh why…
- The funny thing is, Harry Potter 7.2 is on right now. I don’t know how this one can passed the banned regulation. I guess there is always an exception on everything…
That’s all for now, I hope I could write things more worth sharing later…
- This Ramadhan – Lose Fat, Transform Your Eating Habits, and Understand Your Body Better (dailymuscle.com)
- Ramadhan 2011 (reminisctemplation.wordpress.com)